- Project ID P158576
- Project Title Zarafshon Irrigation Rehabilitation and Management Improvement Project
- Country Tajikistan
- Notice No OP00119426
- Notice Type Request for Expression of Interest
- Notice Status Published
- Borrower Bid Reference ZIRP-СQS-004
- Procurement Method Consultant Qualification Selection
- Language of Notice English
- Submission Deadline Date/Time Mar 17, 2021 10:00
- Published Date Mar 03, 2021
- Organization/Department Project Management Unit for the “Fergana Valley Water Resources Management Project”
- Name Mr.Safar Mr. Safarali Karimzoda
- Address Shamsi 5/1, Dushanbe
- Province/State Tajikistan
- Postal Code
- Country Tajikistan
- Phone [992-372] 366208
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
FOR CONSULTING SERVICES FOR PROJECT IMPACT ASSESSMENT SURVEY
Republic of Tajikistan
PMU, FVWRMP, ZIRMIP
Grant No. TFOA6507
Assignment Title: Consulting services for project impact assessment survey
Reference No.: ZIRP-CQS-004
The Government of the Republic of Tajikistan and the World Bank (as Administrator of a Trust fund for the European Union) have signed a Financing Agreement (TF0A6507) for ZIRMIP. ZIRMIP is part of European Union’s Rural Development Program, which also includes (i) institutional capacity building for the Ministry of Agriculture, (ii) support to the Ministry of Energy and Water Resources, and (iii) community support program.
ZIRMIP contributes to the objectives of the Water Sector Reform Program 2016-2025, endorsed by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (December, 2015), by strengthening institutions in the irrigation sector and rehabilitating irrigation infrastructure for improved delivery of irrigation services. The project is also increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of public water resources management institutions.
Zarafshon Irrigation Rehabilitation and Management Improvement Project (ZIRMIP) intends to select a Company/Consultant for rendering of consulting services to carry out Project Impact Assessment Survey in 5 target districts of Sughd region of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Further information and Terms of reference (for getting detailed information) can be obtained at the address: Dushanbe, 5/1, Shamsi str. (building of the Ministry of Energy and Water Resources, left wing 9th floor, office of PMU, FVWRMP) or by e-mail: email@example.com during office hours from 09-00 to 17-00 hours.
PMU, FVWRMP, ZIRMIP now invites eligible Company/Consultant to express their interest in providing the services. Interested Company/Consultant must provide information demonstrating that they are qualified to perform the Services.
The firm will be required to provide a diverse team under the leadership of an experience Survey Coordinator, as presented in Table 3. The team must have excellent written and oral communications in English, Russian, Tajik and Uzbek languages. The firm bidding for the services should have:
- A minimum of five years continuous experience in donor-funded project/program monitoring and evaluation, preferably in rural development.
- Evidence of expertise in high quality survey design, implementation, analysis and reporting and demonstrated ability to train and supervise required survey personnel.
- Proven ability to cope with sensitive situations, manage data security/privacy and adapt to unexpected requirements.
- Current registration and clear evidence of solvency.
- Staffing profile for the survey team.
Position Total days of effort
Survey coordinator 40
Data analyst 15
Data specialist 20
Survey supervisors (3 persons) 20
Monitoring specialists (2 persons) 20
Interviewers (12 persons) 20
Data entry (2 persons) 20
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraphs 1.9 and 1.11 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers published in January 2011, revised on June 2017 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest and eligibility.
A Consultant/Firms will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on Consultants’ Qualifications(CQS)method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below (in person, by fax, or by e-mail) by March 17, 2021 (10:00 Dushanbe time).
734025, Dushanbe, 27, Shotemur Str., building of the State Committee for Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.