Public Organization “Fidokor” has been registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan since 1996 and working all over Tajikistan and beyond. Fidokor’ s mission is the development of civil society, social cohesion and the implementation of non-profit activities. The main institutional objectives include: (a) Poverty reduction, job creation and the development of small and medium-sized enterprises; (b) (Re-) integration and social assistance to vulnerable groups such as victims in emergencies, people with disabilities, migrants and the provision of protection, rehabilitation and other forms of support to these target groups; (c) working with local groups to address social problems through capacity building.
ADVERTISEMENT OF A VACANCY
Public Organisation Fidokor is currently looking for a qualified and motivated Trainer to conduct Training of Trainers on Adult learning style for its team within the frame of the project: “Enhancement of Sustainable Nutrition Security and Hygiene and Care Practices for women and children in rural communities in Rasht Valley, Tajikistan. This is BMZ funded project implemented by Fidokor in Sangvor district in cooperation with Deutsche Welthungerhilfe e.V and Helvetas Intercooperation gGmbH”.
The project purpose is: In 64 villages in Sangvor, women of childbearing age, adolescent women, children and families as a whole consume improved nutritious food.
Within the project it is expected that (1) The knowledge of the value and the availability of different vegetables and nutritious foods (especially in households with pregnant, breastfeeding mothers, adolescent women and children) has increased; (2) Hygiene and care practices for children and women are improved in the target households; and (3) Community members in 3 Jamoats in Sangvor district use health services.
The assignment will start upon recruitment.
Scope of work
The selected trainer will be a competent and experienced trainer who will work in close cooperation with Public Organisation Fidokor team to ensure that the training program meets its objectives. The trainer must have knowledge in NGO sector as well as experience in conducting training. The trainer will be responsible for delivering in-person Training of Trainers for Fidokor team in Sangvor district and will be required to utilise real-life examples and case studies from local exercises and activities (where possible) to deliver the learning more effectively.
- Develop training program in close corporation with Fidokor responsible person.
- Prepare guideline, presentation slides, handouts, case studies and other training related materials (in Tajik) to be agreed with Fidokor responsible person.
- Conduct a pre – / post-test to assess knowledge for the module (a multiple-choice test containing approximately 10 questions), to be agreed with Fidokor responsible person prior to the start date of the training.
- Conduct a five-day interactive and practical training in Tajik.
- Analyse the results of knowledge assessment (pre-tests) and use the results to adapt the content accordingly to increase the knowledge of the training participants.
- Submit a brief report using provided format) covering the successes and challenges of the delivered training, including recommendations.
Required competencies and qualifications:
- Relevant University degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in conducting trainings including interactive learning.
- Knowledge in NGO sector as well as experience.
- Good command of Tajik
Interested candidates shall send Curriculum Vitae and contact of three references to Public Organisation “Fidokor” by Office email to TIMUR NURLOBEKOV firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the reference: Trainer
Deadline for application is 22 of June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed. PO “Fidokor” does not enter into correspondence with regard to the reasons for non-selection of candidates.