Technical Expert on Business Administration activities (2 experts)
|Work experience:||More than 5 years of experience in relevant sector|
|Location:||Dushanbe, Bokhtar, Kulob|
|Type of involvement:||Short-term contract|
Good Neighbors exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. Good Neighbors respects the human rights of the most vulnerable regardless of age, gender, culture, ethnicity, disability and religion and helps them live in self-reliance.
In alignment with our mission, Good Neighbors believes that all people’s human rights should be respected, and we recognize that we have a responsibility to protect their rights and to prevent any form of harm. Therefore, Good Neighbors has zero-tolerance towards any action that leads to the physical, sexual and/or psychological harm, violence, exploitation and emotional abuse especially for children (any person under the age of 18), women and vulnerable adults.
Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s shared responsibility and all GN employees and partners are required to adhere to GN’s Code of Conduct both during and outside working hours. Familiarization with and adherence to the GN Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all employees and partners, in addition to related mandatory training. All employees and partners must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause, please see https://www.goodneighbors.org/who/account .
Good Neighbors International in Tajikistan (GNIT) has been working in Tajikistan since 1998. The objective of GNIT is to improve the lives of people, especially children through education, community as well as emergency relief projects. GNIT is working with the key stakeholders such as Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor and migration, Committee of Women Affairs, Local authorities, INGOs UN and donor agencies such as, EU, GIZ, UNICEF, WFP, and others in an integrated approach to connect poor and vulnerable communities to quality education, health, water and sanitation services.
Good Neighbors International in Tajikistan is currently looking for an experienced Expert for the EU-funded «IDEA Generation Project: Inclusive Digital Empowerment and Awareness for Tajik Next Generation» to Improve, and adapt training materials (the curricula, modules) and provide testing training on Business Administration cover: strategy, digital business and e-commerce fundamentals in 3 target Pre-service Teacher Training Universities (PSSTU) and Technical Universities of Tajikistan (TUT).
Interested candidates should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform (GNT Application Format ONLY, copy of documents evidencing appropriate qualifications and skills, experience and competence related to the task, description of similar tasks performed, references, etc.).
The duties and responsibilities of Business Administration Expert on certain period
include the following:
- Review and revise provided training materials (the curriculum, modules, etc.) on Business Administration.
- In collaboration with Korean partners and relevant authorities Improve, adapt the materials and submission for revision and feedback.
- Review and incorporate the feedback on developed materials.
- Provide testing training on Business Administration covering: strategy, digital business and e-commerce fundamentals in 3 target Pre-service Teacher Training Universities (PSSTU) and Technical Universities of Tajikistan (TUT).
- Provide final Report and materials.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Marketing, Management and other relevant fields;
- Experience in developing modules and education materials.
- Experience in conducting training/seminars on digital technologies and inclusiveness.
- Fluency in Tajik and Russian languages is a must, English preferable
Further information and Terms of reference (for getting detailed information) can be obtained during the interview with the potential candidates
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ONLY GOOD NEIGHBORS INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION FORM SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SHORT-LIST, recommendation letters are welcomed. Please download attached GNT-Application-Form fill it and send to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information: