REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Supply of Pulse Oximeters and PPE
Tajikistan Oxygen Ecosystem Project
RFQ #: 001/O2
Issue Date: 21 July 2021
Response Deadline: 23 July 2021 – 17:00
Expected Award: July 2021
Branch of Family Health International (FHI 360) in Tajikistan is requesting price quotations for supply of Pulse Oximeters and Personal protective equipment for use by Tajikistan Oxygen Ecosystem Project in Tajikistan.
|1||Pulse Oximeters||Finger Clip, Adult, Battery Powered, Resolution 1 bpm and
1% SpO2. finger, battery powered, saturation resolution (SpO2) – 1%, heart rate resolution – 1 bpm.
|2||Respirator mask||KN95||15 pcs.|
|3||PPE coverall with hood||Size L||15 pcs.|
|4||Protective shoe covers||Size L||15 pairs|
|5||Gloves||Size L||15 pairs|
|6||Protective glasses||Size L||15 pcs.|
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Delivery of the Goods: within 3 (3) days after signing of delivery Agreement.
- Place of delivery of the Goods: Dushanbe, 48 Ayni Str. 1 (Business Centre Sozidanie, 9 flour);
- Transportation is carried out at the expense of the Supplier.
- Payment: 100% payment, after delivery of the goods and signing the acceptance certificate, by bank transfer to the supplier’s account.
- ORDER OF DELIVERY OF THE GOODS
- checking the appearance of the packaging and marking of the delivered Goods for any external damage.
- unpacking and inspection of the appearance of the Goods for the absence of external damage (if necessary);
- the act of transfer and acceptance of goods.
- RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Quotations should contain detailed product specifications including but not limited to:
|Description||Number of units||Supplier specifications for goods||Unit price (excluding taxes) in Tajik somoni|
|Pulse Oximeters||50 pcs.|
|Respirator mask||15 pcs.|
|PPE coverall with hood||15 pcs.|
|Protective shoe covers||15 pcs.|
|Protective glasses||15 pcs.|
Note: The Branch office of Family Health International (FHI 360) in Tajikistan is VAT exempt. The bidder is responsible for all taxes, duties, payments, etc. in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Your price offer is valid for 28 (twenty-eight) calendar days from the date of its receipt.
- Bank account details in local currency in somoni.
- Prices must be quoted including all costs, including shipping and all taxes.
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- At least 2 years of experience in similar supplies on the market;
- Experience in working with international non-profit organizations is encouraged.
- RESPONSE DEADLINE & FORMAT
- Responses to this RFQ should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “O2 TJ Procurement of Supply of Pulse Oximeters and PPE RFQ” in subject line.
- Responses must be received no later than 23 July 2021 – 17:00 TJT.
- Quotes received after this date and time may not be accepted and shall be considered non- responsiv FHI 360 will acknowledge receipt of your quotation by return email.
- Offers that do not meet all the requirements of this RFQ will not be considered.
- Evaluation of commercial offers will be based on price and the above technical specifications paragraph 1 and 5.
- CONTRACT MECHANISM
The EpiC Project expects to award a fixed-price purchase order to the responsive vendor whose quote best meets the evaluation criteria described herein.
- RESERVED RIGHTS
- All RFQ responses become the property of FHI 360, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to:
- To disqualify any offer based on offeror failure to follow solicitation instructions.
- Extend the time for submission of all RFQ responses after notification to all offerors.
- Award only part of the activities in the solicitation or issue multiple awards based on solicitation activities.
- FHI 360 will not compensate vendors for preparation of their response to this RFQ.
- Issuing this RFQ is not a guarantee that FHI 360 will award a Master Agreement.
FHI 360 shall not be obligated to order any minimum or maximum quantities of services or products and assumes no commitment, financial or otherwise.