|Date:||4 March 2021|
|Loan No. and Title:||0341-TAJ: CAREC Regional Improvement of Border Services Project|
|Contract No. and Title:||RIBS-NCB/G-07: Supply of Office Equipment for Border Crossing Points|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids:||1 April 2021, 15:00 (local time)|
- The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of CAREC Regional Improvement of Border Services Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
- The Customs Service under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the supply of office equipment for Border Crossing Points (BCP) (“Goods”). The goods shall be supplied within 110 (one hundred and ten) days after the signing of the contract.
- National Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single- Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all eligible Bidders as described in the Bidding Document.
- Main qualification criteria:
Successful completion as main supplier within the last 3 (three) years (2018,2019,2020), of at least 2 (two) contracts each valued at $200,000.00 with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply).
Minimum average annual turnover of $ 500,000.00 calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 (three) years (2018, 2019, 2020).
The Bidder’s financial position over the financial years 2018, 2019 and 2020 should be sound. As a minimum, the Bidder’s net worth for the last year calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive.
More detailed evaluation criteria are described in Section III “Evaluation and Qualification Criteria” of the Bidding documents. If there are any discrepancies between this Invitation for Bid and the Bidding Document, the Bidding Document shall prevail.
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact:
Contact person: Tuidieva D
Address: 16/1 Hofizi Sherozi Street Floor/Room number: 1st floor, room no 6
Telephone/Facsimile: (992) 985740341
- To purchase the Bidding Documents in English and Russian language, eligible bidders should:
- write to address above requesting the bidding documents for CAREC Regional Improvement of Border Services Project, Contract for Supply of office equipment for Border Crossing Points.
- pay a non-refundable fee of US$ 50.00 for each set of documents. No Liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
Payment of non-refundable fee shall be done by electronic transfer to the following bank account:
|Account in Tajik Somoni:|
|Beneficiary bank||CJSC «Spitamen Bonk» Dushanbe, 4 Shamsi Street BIC 350101808, Correspondent account:2040297241808l. in National Bank of Tajikistan|
|Recipient:||Regional Improvement of Border Services Project, Custom Service under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan 16/1 Hofizi Sherozi street, Dushanbe, Tajikistan Acc 20202972380800000027, TIN 020002363|
|Account in US Dollars:|
|Intermediary Bank:||Citi Bank,New York,USA SWIFT: CITIUS33|
|Bank correspondent||TranscapilalBank, 109147, Moscow, Russia, 27/35 Voronsovskaya Str. SWIFT·TJSCRUMM, account #301118-W100000000039|
|Beneficiary Bank:||CJSC “Spitamen Bank”, Dushanbe. Tajikistan. 734064, 4 Shamsi Street. SW IFT: SPRBTJ 22|
|Beneficiary:||Regional Improvement of Border Services Project, Custom Service under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan 16/1 Hofizi Sherozi street, Dushanbe, Tajikistan Acc. 20206840280800000019|
- Deliver bids:
- to the address below:
State Committee for Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan
Street Address: 27 Shotemur Street Floor/Room number: Room 22, Second Floor City: Dushanbe
ZIP Code: 734025
Country: Republic of Tajikistan
- on or before the deadline 1 April 2021, 15:00 PM (local time)
- together with a Bid security in the form and amount as described in the Bidding Document
- Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the above address (item 7) at 15:10 (local time), 1 April 2021.
- The Purchaser will not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of bids.