Sponsorship Service Field Assistant
|Work experience:||At least 1 years of experience on implementation of Community Mobilization or other Child related projects in development context with international INGOs or UN agencies.|
|Type of involvement:||Labor agreement|
Good Neighbors is an International non-profit humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. It was granted General Consultative Status from the United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN ECOSOC). Good Neighbors International works in 35 countries and focus on community development to protect children’s rights and encourage the self-reliance of community. Good Neighbors acting in Tajikistan since 1998 and has five Community Development Projects.
Good Neighbors exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. Good Neighbors respects the human rights of the most vulnerable regardless of age, gender, culture, ethnicity, disability and religion and helps them live in self-reliance.
In alignment with our mission, Good Neighbors believes that all people’s human rights should be respected, and we recognize that we have a responsibility to protect their rights and to prevent any form of harm. Therefore, Good Neighbors has zero-tolerance towards any action that leads to the physical, sexual and/or psychological harm, violence, exploitation and emotional abuse especially for children (any person under the age of 18), women and vulnerable adults.
Good Neighbors Tajikistan now searches for an experienced Sponsorship Service Department Field Assistant. The Sponsorship Service Department Field Assistant is responsible for overseeing all SSD program and ensure quality implementation of program through providing day by day mentoring and coaching. Sponsorship Service Department Field Assistant is leading development of Strategy and narrative progress reports. In the event of a major humanitarian emergency, the role holder will be expected to work outside the normal job description and be able to vary working hours accordingly.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program implementation and planning
Special Case Process (SC):
- Home visit of sponsored children with further preparation documents for Special case and their submission to SSD HO;
- Providing special case support with submission of report (photos, receipt and etc.) to SSD HO.
DROP Out Process (DO):
- Home visit of sponsored children for further preparation of Drop Out report;
- Registration reports data in My Child program after HO approval and uploading electronic version.
APR and ACL Process (Annual progress report and Annual Child letter):
- Home visit of sponsored children for further preparation of APR and ACL writing reports;
- Registration in My child program and uploading of APR and ACL electronic version to HO due to submission date;
- Timely submission of reports to HO according to the schedule (paper versions and photos).
Workshops, seminars, trainings, campaign, event, meeting:
- Conduct of various campaign/ events with participation of sponsored children;
- Participation in annual training of ACL, APR, SC, GML and other process;
- Participation in various internal seminars/ trainings/ conference.
- Other tasks:
- Responsible of correct and smooth work of Interns as well for their any reports;
- Filing of sponsored children data;
- Home visit of sponsored children with interview report filling;
- Distribution of direct aid to sponsored children;
- Implementation of various program related to other sectors;
- Planning and re-planning of SSD processes;
- Support SSD officer and CDP Coordinators in development of grant programs/ Annual Project Budget (PoA);
- Translation of various documents;
- Providing of financial support for burial to sponsored children and submission report/ related documents;
- Work in My child program (Child data management);
- Support to other SSD officers in other tasks, if it is required;
- Perform other tasks under assignment.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree on Education, Social science.
- Good in written and spoken in English, Tajik and Russian is preferred.
- Ability to establish robust relationships with the local education authorities.
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, conflict prevention and resolution skills.
- Excellent ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Ability to work at stressful conditions and with the minimum supervision.
ONLY GOOD NEIGHBORS INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION FORM SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SHORT-LIST, recommendation letters are welcomed. Please download attached GNT-Application-Form fill it and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com .
Hard copy in the following address: GNT Application form can be provided in the Project: Kulyab, st. I. Somoni, h.28, ap. 38 – CDP “Kulyab”
For additional information: