Message title: Provision of Reportage Photography Services
Organization/Project: Branch of FHI 360 in Tajikistan/USAID End TB Tajikistan Activity
Title of your procurement: RFQ TB-23-005 Provision of Reportage Photography Services
Closing date: June 6, 2023
Contact information: Procurement.TB.TJ@fhi360.org
Within the USAID End TB Tajikistan Activity, the Branch of FHI 360 in Tajikistan is soliciting bids from Service Provider(s) to capture all project’s activities moments within the country, including:
- Fulfillment of tasks for landscape, staging and advertising, reportage, and subject photography.
- Organization and holding of photo sessions during the events and in the working area -medical facilities, diagnostic centers, laboratories, community outreach, treatment centers, offices, nature, etc.
- Batch photo processing including retouching and correction.
- Using the available conditions to create a dynamic, interesting shot from the event.
- Find an interesting frame timely and take a competent picture.
- The ability to capture an emotional frame, a person’s face.
- To consider the existing background and light environment for the creation of good compositions.
- Catalog preparation.
- Creation of collages once requested.
- Service Provider must be a professional photographer with at least 3 years of experience.
- Had experience in the Media Company.
- Conduct official activities on the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- Have a complete set of own equipment for work (Good camera, different lenses, Memory card, Tripod, reflectors, External flash, spare battery, accessories for cleaning optics, Photo backpack or bag, computer with different photo editor programs)
- Experience working with international organizations is a privilege.
Quotation should contain:
- Financial proposal should contain hourly and daily rates in Tajik Somoni (excluding VAT). The quotation validity period should be thirty (30) days.
- Copies of documents
- Relevant CV of the photographer
- Letter of Interest addressing why the service provider is qualified for the task
- Five most recent and relevant samples of work
- Responses to this RFQ should be submitted by email to procurement.TB.TJ@fhi360.org with the Subject line: “RFQ TB-23-005 Reportage Photography Services”
- Responses must be received no later than June 6, 2023, 5:00 PM Dushanbe time. Proposals received after this date and time may not be accepted and shall be considered non-responsive.
- Clarificatory questions will be accepted until June 5, 2023,and should be submitted only by e-mail to procurement.TB.TJ@fhi360.org