Provision of Audit Services for BMZ project P.345-2020-003 “Regional Programme for Elderlies in Asia 2020-2023”: Sub-project Tajikistan
Caritas is an international network with over 180 national member organizations active in the provision of social assistance to vulnerable people.
In Tajikistan, Caritas Germany operates since 2007 from its own country office. It has a strong focus on social projects and bases its program on cooperation with skilled local partner organizations.
You are requested to submit a proposal for provision of professional services to conduct audit of the project: “P.345-2020-003 for the period 01.01.2021 to 31.12.2023
“Project title ” Regional Programme for Elderlies in Asia 2021-2023 :Sub-project Tajikistan,
In order to confirm an appropriate expenditure of project funds of the above-mentioned project financed by BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
we would like to give an audit commissioned.
Regards the planned audit procedures and conditions, ToR, Admin. guideline and Checklist (sample) will be sent by your request.
We kindly ask you to provide us with your offer, whilst taking position in particular to the following points:
- Membership in the IFAC
- Qualification of the proposed employee
- Presentation of your company and your experience, in particular in the area of verification of project funds
- Understanding of the audit order and the intended implementation
- Asking Price incl. tax and all expenses to be incurred, possibly travel expenses
- Copy of organization’s Charter and Registration certification from Justice bodies
- Copy of the license given by the respective state agencies permitting organization to carry out auditing activities
- Statement from Tax Department confirming that applicant has no debts
- Bank details
The audit will take place once a year in the period between 2021 – 2023 at the place. The report language is English.
Delivered to: Branch of the German Caritas Association in the Republic of Tajikistan, Adhamova street 44/2, Dushanbe,Tajikistan.
Contact person: Marhabo Ibragimova, +992 935770095, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be pleased to receive your offer by 31.03.2021.