REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
CONSULTING SERVICES – Selection of firms
Republic of Tajikistan
Socio-Economic Resilience Strengthening Project (SERSP) P168052
Assignment Title: Design organization for the development of design and estimate documentation within the Subcomponent 1
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): NSIFT-SERSP-CS-1-1
The Republic of Tajikistan has received grants from the World Bank toward the cost of the Socio-Economic Resilience Strengthening Project (SERSP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The Consulting services (“Services”) include: development of design and estimate documentation.
Duration of the assignment is 3,5 months.
The draft Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: www.nsift.tj. The final version of the terms of reference will be provided in the RFP (Request for Proposals).
The NSIFT invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to express their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The shortlisting criteria are:
- The design organization (DO) in total must have at least 5 years of experience in the development of design and exploration work (DEW);
- The DO shall have the necessary material and technical base (office premises, vehicles, furniture, equipment, office equipment, communications, etc.) to ensure the implementation of this ToR.
- In order to develop the design and estimate documentation, the DO must have experience in the SERSP target areas.
- DO must have experience in designing in implementation of programmes funded by the World Bank and/or other international donors.
- DO must have a design license issued by the Committee on Architecture and Construction under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
- DO must have an existing registration in the Republic of Tajikistan and have an open bank account in Tajikistan to manage contract funds.
Interested Consultants must pay attention to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant’s Qualification Based Selection method (CQS) set out in the Procurement Regulation.
Further information can be obtained from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 at the address:
Republic of Tajikistan, 734013, Dushanbe city, 25 Behzod street (fourth floor of the State Institution «Tajikfilm» building), phone numbers: + (992-37 ) 2218753, 2213108, 2212478; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; web: www.nsift.tj.
Expressions of interest are presented to the attention of Siddikzoda Sh. M., Executive Director of the National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan (NSIFT) in hard copy, via email or by fax no later than 15:00 on March 02, 2021, at the following address:
Republic of Tajikistan, 734013, Dushanbe city, 25 Behzod street (fourth floor of the State Institution «Tajikfilm» building).
Organization/Department: National Social Investment Fund of Tajikistan
Name: Ilhom Hasanov
Address: 25a Behzod strret, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
Phone: +992 985603216