|Date:||1 March 2021|
|Grant No. and Title:||0627-TAJ: Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project (MCHICP)|
|Contract No. and Title:||MOHSPP/MCHICP/G04: Medical Bags for General Practitioners and Nurses|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids:||30 March 2021, 10:00 AM (Dushanbe time)|
- The Republic of Tajikistan has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
- The Project Administration Group (PAG) of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of Medical Bags for General Practitioners and Nurses (“the Goods”). Delivery period is 90 days from the Contract Signing Date.
- Open competitive bidding (national) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- The qualification criteria are described in the Bidding Documents.
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact: Project Administration Group (PAG),
Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Republic of Tajikistan Street address: Str. Shevchenko 61.
City: Dushanbe Country: Tajikistan ZIP code: 734025
Telephone: (992 37) 221 43 94
E-mail address: email@example.com
- To obtain the Bidding Documents via email in English or Russian languages, eligible bidders should write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for MOHSPP/MCHICP/G04: Medical Bags for General Practitioners and Nurses.
- Deliver bids:
- to the address below:
The State Committee on Investments and State Property Management of the Republic of Tajikistan (Goscominvest)
Street address: 27 Shotemura Street
Floor/Room number: 1st floor, office #9, Special box for Bidding City: Dushanbe
Postal code: 734025
Country: Republic of Tajikistan
- On or before the deadline on 30 March 2021, 10:00 AM (Dushanbe time);
- together with a Bid Security/Bid-Securing Declaration as described in the Bidding Document.
Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.