Junior Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant
Experience within an international organization or through the contracts issued by international organizations for M&E functions will be highly valued.
Due to the urgency of the position, GNIT will review potential applications and conduct interviews during the announcement period.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role.
for 1 year with possibility of extension
Good Neighbors is an International non-profit humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. Good Neighbors International works in 44 countries and focus on community development to protect children’s rights and encourage the self-reliance of community.
Good Neighbors exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. Good Neighbors respects the human rights of the most vulnerable regardless of age, gender, culture, ethnicity, disability and religion and helps them live in self-reliance.
In alignment with our mission, Good Neighbors believes that all people’s human rights should be respected, and we recognize that we have a responsibility to protect their rights and to prevent any form of harm. Therefore, Good Neighbors has zero-tolerance towards any action that leads to the physical, sexual and/or psychological harm, violence, exploitation and emotional abuse especially for children (any person under the age of 18), women and vulnerable adults.
Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s shared responsibility and all GN employees and partners are required to adhere to GN’s Code of Conduct both during and outside working hours. Familiarization with and adherence to the GN Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all employees and partners, in addition to related mandatory training. All employees and partners must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause, please see https://www.goodneighbors.org/who/account .
Good Neighbors International in Tajikistan (GNIT) has been working in Tajikistan since 1998. The objective of GNIT is to improve the lives of people, especially children through education, community as well as emergency relief projects. GNIT is working with the key stakeholders such as Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor and migration, Committee of Women Affairs, Local authorities, INGOs UN and donor agencies such as, EU, GIZ, UNICEF, WFP, and others in an integrated approach to connect poor and vulnerable communities to quality education, health, water and sanitation services.
Good Neighbors Tajikistan now searches for a Junior Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant based on Dushanbe, Head Office with frequent travel to regions. Under M&E Officer supervision and guidance s/he will ensure that quantitative and qualitative monitoring and evaluation tools are systematically implemented and used by the teams.
- Assist in the collection of relevant data from project activities.
- Work closely with field staff to ensure accurate and timely data entry.
- Assist in collecting and documenting lessons learnt and best practice.
- Assist in conducting the baseline and end-line survey.
- Support the analysis of project data to identify trends, patterns, and key performance indicators.
- Contribute to the preparation of basic reports and visualizations.
- Assist in maintaining organized project documentation, ensuring data integrity.
- Support the preparation of project reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in routine data quality assessments to ensure the accuracy and reliability of project data.
- Engage in training sessions to enhance skills related to monitoring and evaluation practices.
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and best practices.
- Work closely with project managers and other team members to align monitoring and evaluation activities with project goals.
- Assist in coordinating with external partners and stakeholders as needed.
- Work close M&E Officer in data analyzing and sharing with the project staff, sharing case study with donors, developing Detail Implementation Plan (DIP) and updating progress against indicators reflected in donor reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Social Sciences, Statistics, International Development).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or other data analysis tools.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good in written and spoken in English, Tajik and Russian is preferred.
- Experience within an international organization or through contracts issued by international organizations for M&E functions will be highly valued.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Due to the urgency of the position, GNT will review potential applications and conduct interviews during the announcement period
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role.
ONLY GOOD NEIGHBORS INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION FORM SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SHORT-LIST, recommendation letters are welcomed. Please download GNT-Application-Form fill it and send to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information: