COUNTRY PROGRAM MANAGER – re-announcement
University degree in education, economics, business administration, project management, international development, or a related field
5 years of professional work experience in Senior Level Program Management preferably in INGOs, UN agencies etc.;
Good Neighbors is an International non-profit humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. Good Neighbors International works in 44 countries and focus on community development to protect children’s rights and encourage the self-reliance of community.
Good Neighbors exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. Good Neighbors respects the human rights of the most vulnerable regardless of age, gender, culture, ethnicity, disability and religion and helps them live in self-reliance.
In alignment with our mission, Good Neighbors believes that all people’s human rights should be respected, and we recognize that we have a responsibility to protect their rights and to prevent any form of harm. Therefore, Good Neighbors has zero-tolerance towards any action that leads to the physical, sexual and/or psychological harm, violence, exploitation and emotional abuse especially for children (any person under the age of 18), women and vulnerable adults.
Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) is everyone’s shared responsibility and all GN employees and partners are required to adhere to GN’s Code of Conduct both during and outside working hours. Familiarization with and adherence to the GN Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct is an essential requirement of all employees and partners, in addition to related mandatory training. All employees and partners must ensure that they understand and act in accordance with this clause, please see https://www.goodneighbors.org/who/account .
Good Neighbors International in Tajikistan (GNIT) has been working in Tajikistan since 1998. The objective of GNIT is to improve the lives of people, especially children through education, community as well as emergency relief projects. GNIT is working with the key stakeholders such as Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor and migration, Committee of Women Affairs, Local authorities, INGOs UN and donor agencies such as, EU, GIZ, UNICEF, WFP, and others in an integrated approach to connect poor and vulnerable communities to quality education, health, water and sanitation services.
Good Neighbors International in Tajikistan is currently looking for an experienced Country Program Manager to support Country Director in projects implementation. This work must ensure donor expectations are met and projects are successfully implemented.
Interested candidates should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services (GNIT Application Format ONLY).
Scope and General Purpose of Job:
The Country Program Manager is responsible for overseeing all GNIT program and ensure quality implementation of programs/projects through providing day by day mentoring and coaching. Country Program Manager is leading the development of Country Strategy, proposal development and narrative progress reports.
- Lead the development of the country level strategy and oversee its implementation;
- Lead and coordinate the Monitoring and Evaluation Department and its activities as well on Education, Health, WASH, Income Generation and others;
- Lead the development of the new programs and projects under the overall guidance of the Country Director;
- Development and management of the program and project related budgets, ensuring the timely implementation and relevance of the spending’s.
- Overseeing the development of the program and donor reports
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Experience in development of organizational strategies, policies, modules, reports and proposals.
- Experience in developing strong relationships with government agencies, international donor agencies, and private sector stakeholders in managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple program partner institutions.
- Experience in the management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of international donor-supported programs, with skills in strategic planning, management, supervision, and budgeting.
- Excellent managing and supervision skills.
- Ability to manage of budget and grants from different donors.
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, conflict prevention and resolution skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and difficult circumstances;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Good training and facilitation skills;
- Ability to work with the minimum supervision.
- Computer literacy Office (Word, Excel, PP and other appropriate software) and documentation skills.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Gross salary is 10.040,00 TJS
Further information and Terms of reference (for getting detailed information) can be obtained during the interview with the potential candidates.
ONLY GOOD NEIGHBORS INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION FORM SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SHORT-LIST, recommendation letters are welcomed. Please download attached GNT-Application-Form fill it and send to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For additional information: