|Work experience:||At least 3 years of experience in implementation of Family Planning related projects in development context with International or NGOs|
|Type of Contract:||Labor Agreement for 1 year with possibility of extension|
|Number of Posts:||3 (three)
(1st will cover – Tursunzoda and Shahrinav,
2nd – Hisor and Rudaki,
3d – Faizabad and Norak)
Good Neighbors is an International non-profit humanitarian development NGO founded in Korea in 1991. Good Neighbors International works in 44 countries and focus on community development to protect children’s rights and encourage the self-reliance of community.
Good Neighbors exists to make the world a place without hunger, where people live together in harmony. Good Neighbors respects the human rights of the most vulnerable regardless of age, gender, culture, ethnicity, disability and religion and helps them live in self-reliance.
In alignment with our mission, Good Neighbors believes that all people’s human rights should be respected, and we recognize that we have a responsibility to protect their rights and to prevent any form of harm. Therefore, Good Neighbors has zero-tolerance towards any action that leads to the physical, sexual and/or psychological harm, violence, exploitation and emotional abuse especially for children (any person under the age of 18), women and vulnerable adults.
Good Neighbors Tajikistan (GNT) has been working in Tajikistan since 1998. The objective of GNT is to improve the lives of people, especially children through education, community as well as emergency relief projects. GNT is working with the key stakeholders such as Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Labor and migration, Committee of Women Affairs, Local authorities, INGOs UN and donor agencies such as, EU, GIZ, UNICEF, WFP, and others in an integrated approach to connect poor and vulnerable communities to quality education, health, water and sanitation services.
Good Neighbors Tajikistan is currently looking for an experienced Project Assistants for anticipated Mother Child Health-Family Planning Project.
Interested candidates should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform (GNT Application Format ONLY, copy of documents evidencing appropriate qualifications and skills, experience and competence related to the task, description of similar tasks performed, references, etc.).
- Program implementation and planning
- Plans, develops, and designs Family planning training programs, including preparation, facilitation, and follow-up.
- Conduct trainings, awareness raising campaigns and education sessions.
- Participate and contribute in reviewing program and conducting surveys.
- Collaborate with local PHC health specialists and community initiative members to determine community Family Planning needs.
- Liaise with other agencies who implement activities related to the Family Planning issue at rayon, sub-rayon and community levels.
- Maintain databases, mailing lists, telephone networks, and other information.
- Program monitoring and delivery of results
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Submit narrative activity reports, Semiannual and Annual Progress Reports (APR) reports on Family Planning in accordance proposed GNT reporting requirements and in timely manner to Project Coordinator.
- Knowledge, Skills and Learning Required
- Ability to develop and deliver required results.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to conduct health education sessions to adults and children audience.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusions in the report.
- Knowledge of country PHC health system and Family Planning.
- Knowledge of Family Planning education theory and practice.
- Skill in the use of related software applications.
- Qualification required
- Medical degree; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Experience required
- Experience in designing of modules, reports, tools;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and conflict prevention skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent Tajik and Russian language skills, English is preferable;
- Strong training & facilitation skills;
- Ability to work at stressful conditions and with the minimum supervision.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ONLY GOOD NEIGHBORS INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION FORM SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE SHORT-LIST. Please download attached GNT-Application-Form (attached) fill it and send to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information: